Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Unexpected gift!

You are going about your normal business, then out of the blue, a friend offers you something. Not just anything but something you had been looking for and couldn't find. In complete surprise, I guess I just didn't know what to say.

In any case, to me a surprise, a gift, when it is the least expected, offered to you by a friend that took a moment to think of you, means alot to me. Specifically because there is no occasion for it, but by simple caring.

I received a Rubik's cube from my friend Fonz, who knew I couldn't find it anywhere. And I just want to say yet again! extremely thoughtful, extremely caring, and and and ...and I absolutely adored it!

Kisses.

2 comments:

Fonzy said...

lol u posted about it! so cute :) well sita, i was as happy getting it for u. You are one of those people I am proud to have as a friend, and those people I enjoy paying extra attention to :) Thanks for the post and you're welcome! kisses back at u:)

Delicately Realistic said...

I love surprise gifts!!!!!!