Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rainy Weekend.

I really wanted to see sun this weekend, I'm not sure why since It's not like I can go tan or anything. But it rained all weekend, and I actually didn't mind it that much, it turned out to be a nice relaxing weekend. Wednesday after work, took my car service, I got back home ate and went to Ikea, I like the new Ikea... it's big , much less crowded then the old Ikea and so you feel like you can go walk around for hours. Got myself some new stuff for my room, and wanted much more! but can't really spend a fortune right now, since I did that with everything I had when I was in Montreal. Anyways Wednesday night, a last minute plan came together, to chill at a friends house over some nice card game. left the night with a little less then what I can in with. It's ok one less lunch during the week ;) Thursday I spent the day lost in Shuwaikh! I hate Shuwaikh, I never ever remember were anything is! I don't know why, I actually go there often, but i think I always arrive to my destination by mistake, and if I stop and think about were I'm going, I just get too lost to get there. I wanted to go check out Mac, see what they had, and maybe by some miracle I might've found the iTv, but like I said, spent the day pretty much lost, and so I never made it to Mac. At night I had a nice party, saw lots of friends since before the holidays, and I think it was an "OH no way, I really am back in Kuwait, Hey Hi! what's up, haven't seen you since, how was your vacation?" thing. It was nice to see them, but I'm not sure I was very happy to be back in Kuwait. Well that was it. Friday was the usual chill day. Hope you all had a nice rainy weekend. :)

5 comments:

Fonzy said...

i was at a party too at this club called Farshy Club :P sick weekend in bed. Wanted to go to a party but it was too far plus couldnt be bothered to get out of bed. Kuwait or not, at least u got that usual "where u been" nights, those can be pretty fun, gives u something to talk about i guess :)

Sita said...

Fonz, It seemed to be Farshy club was really in this weekend....so I guess you were at the right place not me ;) I hope you're feeling better. I have so many ppl around me sick too... but it looks like everyone is at the last stages, so i hope so for you too.

Anonymous said...

you look cute

Sita said...

Thank you Joe :) where from Lebanon are you? I have very good freinds from the Hage family.

presentnfuture said...

Hey Sita, i'm from ashrafieh, but workin in bahrain