Monday, January 15, 2007

Early Morning Gym!

I don't know how I finally did it. I've been wanting to try and wake up early to go to the gym before work, see if I can turn my routine into morning gym. I tried yesterday, of course didn't work. I mean one extra hour of sleep or GYM! it wasn't a hard decision. Last night I went to bed with the state of mind that I'll try harder this morning. This morning came, 5.45 they come in my room to wake me up, I slightly made a noise in agreement, and the next thing you know I'm falling back asleep under my warm amazing covers. Then, mom walked into my room. I had been telling her that I wanted to try and wake up early, so she came in started talking talking talking till I got out of bed, she removed my covers that made me freeze my ass off, BUT it worked... I finally gave up. Took my work cloth, everything I use in the morning to get ready, put my gym cloth on and off I was. It was 6.15 AM and it's still dark out, was one of the few ppl on the streets. Kinda depressing. But once the work out was done, and the sun was coming up, the shower was over and I was on my way to work, you realize how refreshed you are feeling! And more importantly how waking up an hour earlier in the morning can make so much of a difference. So a demain GYM! ;)

8 comments:

Fonzy said...

ok i cud never do that since I wake up that early everyday to go to work. If u keep this up then thumbs up to u, but I expect u to wanting that extra hour of sleep :) good luck in making it a habit!

Anonymous said...

Hi ,,

Well done .. i wish i can do that one day ,,

<< don't think so .. LOL >>

i never knew that GYMs open that early morning ,,,

Which Gym is it ?!
what time do they open ..??

lucky you :)

Sita said...

Thanks Fonz... I'm gonna do this! :)

Hi anonymous, you should try it some time, it's really cool. And yes gym always open early, I go to SAS club, it's more then just a gym, I think it opens around 6 or 5.30.

Anonymous said...

Cool .. thanx Sita ..

who knows .. one day .. oh .. maybe one day .. lol .. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. A few years ago i used to wake up early to go jogging. It always felt good afterwards. Nowadays i dont even wake up in time for work. sigh

Anonymous said...

wow sita good for you... i could never do that- i drag myself out of bed every morning and if i thought i would have to go to the gym ... but i think i will try it, because going to the gym after work really does kill the day and theres not much time for anything else...

Sita said...

Ram, it's about just getting the ball rolling I guess. Yellah, if you have a SAS membership, we'll do the gym in the morning together!

Izzi, yeah give it a try for a week, see how it goes, you come back home after work, and realise you don't need to feel guilty about not being in the mood of going to the gym.... since you already did!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing us your experience. I work fulltime while studying towards my professional qualification. I have been thinking of going to the gym early morning before going to work. I dont really have engery to go to the gym after work. Also, Im getting married in 6 months. So,I think I should try to get up bit early.Im tired and lazy but I'm gonna try this.. Thanks alot for sharing this with us! :)