Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Internet is BACK!

I woke up this morning and the internet wasn't working at home, I didn't give it much thought since I was rushing to make it to the gym on time (which I did ;) ) I arrived back from work, and still the internet wasn't working, I shut everything down, removed all electricity connections, tried everything and it just would'nt budge, and the waiting list on quality net was getting on my last nerve. Anywyas, they jsut fixed it, I've been without internet since 4 pm. It has only been 3 hours, but my god how it felt so much longer. I just started getting anxious for no reason, as if the internet was never coming back. Anyways, it's just really weird how much we depend on our internet, and our technologies, when I can still remember the day cell phones weren't around. In all cases, I feel much better now that I'm connected again !

2 comments:

presentnfuture said...

u're quite right! it's a blank world without internet. i spend 6 hours out of 8 on internet at work and around 4 others in the evening. that's 10 hours a day!
aw, i just felt like a nurd or a looser now :(

Fonzy said...

i bet that if u did have the internet up and working, u wouldnt have used it for those three hours :)