Saturday, July 08, 2006

OH GAUDI!

Ok So after Istanbul, Barcelona it was.... I think I should've done the trip the other way around, cause By the time i arrived to Barcelona it dind't look so great after Istanbul. Don't get me wrong, Barcelona was fun, it's a city where you can do everything, you hit the beach, walk around the gothic city till the sun comes down, which is up till almost 9pm during the summer, and then you go party in some club. It's a party city... but nothing too impressive I thought. Oh and Gaudi.... crazy dude he was. Seing Gaudi is what made Barcelona worth it. But i still thought he was too crazy for my taste.

1 comment:

Sita said...

Antoni Gaudi was an architect. He design the building you see in the picture I posted. He died before that building was finished, and so the spanish governement has taken responsibility of finishing it based on his design. It is expected to be completed in 2020!!. But check out a website where there's all these other buildings he did, and there's the park Guell... maybe you've heard of that.