Saturday, July 08, 2006

Istanbul

I was there for 4 days, it's beauty, and crazy. They have a great history to learn about, you know the Sultan and all! Then it's overlooking the beautiful Bosphorus, which makes it all so beautiful and relaxing. Imagine, bathing in a pool that falls into another pool right on the bosphorus, Overlooking the other side on Istanbul. The sun is Mediterranean, you tan like crazy and you have the most amazing view. You can do that in Istanbul at the Kempinski Hotel. I went for lunch, and I was so jealous of everyone on that pool. Though, at my hotel there was nothing to complain about, We have a great pool too, but we weren;t right on the Bosphorus we were a bit higher up, so your view was a bit better. There was also a bar called Sky bar, it was on the roof of the hotel, imagine you are dancing under the stars in amazing weather with amazing VIEW again! Well that was only one of the bars that make you dance under the stars. Istanbul is full of them. I went to Reina, a very well known club in Istanbul, and again, check out the website. There another club called Sortie, same concept, oh and finally Ortakoy Area! Yeah Istanbul, a place to go have a good time. So me I'm going again someday.

2 comments:

Tel said...

Cool place

Sita said...

VERY! If you haven't had the chance to go. Make sure you take a trip.