Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The week is almost over!

Long week at work, for some reason it was extremly slow. Tomorrow last day of the week, the weathr cleared up so the beach it is all weekend, ok or one day, Maybe catch up on some sleep cause the World Cup is killing me. And to make my week longer, my cooworker ditched work and messaged me that he's on the beach trying real real hard to get a tan!... and that my seat was waiting.... which on course made my day even longer. :S It's all good. There's a new Sushi place in town, asked my friend if he'd like to join. We might go try is during the france game, thought i don't feel like missing the game, but i can't stop my life completly. The new place is called Maki, in marina salmiya. Will let you know how it is if I make it tonight.

No comments: