Monday, June 12, 2006

Been a while!

It's been a while since I posted, but it's ok, I reorganised my blog ;), no more talking about things that are bad for you, from now on all good. First, let me say I'm getting very excited that my summer trip is coming up. 28th of june leaving for a 10 day trip to Istanbul and Barcelona, It's all reserved and done all we need to do now it wait for the time to pass. Should be an amazing trip especially that the weather here is Kuwait is getting worse and worse and much sooner than usual. The sand storm has been going for about 2 days now, the wind is crazy, and its election time so all the freaky banners all over the street have become extremely hazardous to all the drivers out there. They are huge banners and with the strong wind the banners are falling onto the street... and if a car was under it at that moment I don't want to tell you what would've happened to it. Accidents have been happening everyday, I just hope they are sueing, the person who's face is on that banner. Maybe all the rich guys in kuwait can start spreading their money to the rest of the country :P. Work has been crazy in the past few days, but been better today taking it a little easier. And world cup is also on, so good times!... My Italy game is tonight, and I jsut installed ART yesterday cause these 2 other channels I was counting on well... been trying for 3 days didn't work. So ART it became. Hope you are all enjoying too.

1 comment:

Sita said...

;) I look forward to it. And a sand storm isn't so bad.. it's just dusty and HOT.lol.... ok maybe bad... but you know how you sometimes find comfort when there's a storm outside, a snow storm or a thunderstorm... when you kinda feel the same with a sand storm... each storm a different way but you can find that comfort sometimes and it's pretty amazing.