Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Post Secret this week.




I picked out two secrets, I still think a few months ago the secrets were much better, but here are these two. The marriage one I picked becasue I think a friend of mine is doing the same, and I just wish she had the courage to admit she was wrong about them being made for each other, instead of proving to everyone they are wrong about something they weren't... before she got pregnant. The speedo, well because I also sometimes wish I'm in Europe not for the speedo but for the topless ;)

1 comment:

Sita said...

it's a website, http://postsecret.blogspot.com/, and every sunday the website is updated with postcards sent by people in which they tell their secrets. As for my friend, she got married almost 2 years ago, her pregnancy is now. She didn't get married becasue she was pregnant no. And banana Hammock it shall be.