Tuesday, December 05, 2006

QUIDAM


"Quidam: a nameless passer-by, a solitary figure lingering on a street corner, a person rushing past. It could be anyone, anybody. Someone coming, going, living in our anonymous society. A member of the crowd, one of the silent majority. The one who cries out, sings and dreams within us all. This is the "quidam" that Cirque du Soleil is celebrating.

A young girl fumes; she has already seen everything there is to see, and her world has lost all meaning. Her anger shatters her little world, and she finds herself in the universe of Quidam. She is joined by a joyful companion as well as another character, more mysterious, who will attempt to seduce her with the marvelous, the unsettling, and the terrifying."

I'm hoping I can make it! Actually I'm doing my best to make it. Anyone interested?

4 comments:

Fonzy said...

interested in what? seducing u? :P or the cirque?

Anonymous said...

it is pretty amazing your lucky you might get to go...

AM said...

Are they performing in Kuwait?
Or you're seeing them in Dubai?

I am going on the 21st here :D
Got a great seat!

Sita said...

Hey Am, No unfortunetly they are not performing in Kuwait, I had a ticket to dubai for last weekend to go see it, but didn't end up going. So I guess cirque du Soleil will have to wait till next time. I can watch them during summer if I drop by Montreal again then. Since they are originally from Quebec! My second City :)