Monday, December 04, 2006

Back from a trip to Dubai



I just got back yesterday, been a little less then a year last time I was in Dubai. Everytime nothing looks the same. It's just a crazy place. I'm wondering if I would like to move there, work there, settle my life, for the time being at least, there. And I honestly don't know. I mean thinking about Dubai is amazing, imagining the idea of being able to just go have a good time during the weekends, having a drink after work, walking around and having foreigners from so many different places. The idea is great, but when you are actually there, it just doesn't feel the same way. Yes it's a metropolitan city, but you just don't feel that vibe in the air that you feel in metropolitan cities. anyways, I'm going again next weekend... get another vibe, then come back to my amazing bed! and my great house, and our charming Kuwait. :)

7 comments:

Fonzy said...

welcome back! how many times shud i be welcoming u back!?!? i am dieing to go to dubai. might go if lebanon doesnt work out.

Sita said...

lol.... :P.. come next weekend. I have a ticket to lebanon for New Years too, but I'm not sure what I will do. When you coming to have coffee at my office?

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Izzi said...

settle down sita were getting crossed eyed following you around the globe hehe

Anonymous said...

settle down sita were getting crossed eyed following you around the globe hehe

Anonymous said...

grrr i hate blogger fdee7a

Sita said...

Hey.. thanks everyone... but its' fun not to stay still.

Izzi... tell me about fdee7a happened on Fonzy's blog to me once. :P
So you Are getting engaged? cause you said someone who's name starts by Y..... I'm guessing, my Yasmine and Omar guess was almost right.