Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Kuwait Chamber Philharmonia

So remember how I was asking about Classical Music in Kuwait. Well read below:

"The Kuwait Chamber Philharmonia was formed in November 1992, by its two founders: Cezary Owerkowicz and Witold Wnuk. Their aim is to bring live classical music to a wider audience in Kuwait."

I was listening to the radio and it seems it's Polish week here in Kuwait. I heard them mention something about Chopin, and the next thing I know the guy I was asking info from, told me the Kuwait Chamber Philharmonia are the organizers, and this is what I found. I will check out about tickets, and I think I'm going to see the concert on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog, if you find out what time the concert is and the date,time and cost I would appreciate it if you would post about it.

Anonymous said...

thats cool!

Sita said...

Hey Anonymous... Sorry for not having found out about he details, given the weekend I didn't make it to that concert after all. But you can find their details online for any upcoming concerts you can just call and ask for any information you might need.