Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm Back!

Ram left a comment asking where I was. And I realized I have been gone for long. I'm not exactly sure I know why, It started with being a little busy after coming back from Eid, and it kinda just kept dragging. Then I started feeling like I needed something really intersting the post after having stopped posting for so long. But I guess I just wasn't successful in doing so. Could'nt feel like anything was intersting enough not that nothing was, I just think it was me more then anything. Could'nt get myself to get into it. Just been kinda going about everyday wondering what's gonna be next. Any case, I'm pushing myself again and I'm back. Get the routine going again will do me good. Nothing major happened since last time But moved to our new offices. I read Fonzy's post about going all the way to the 12th floor. Well I'm all the way on the 23rd floor :P. Maybe I'll get some pics of my view too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!? ur back finally!!! been checking ur blog everyday but nothing! its good to have u back, better to see u started with new offices and on the 23rd floor (must see pics of that!!!) am jealous now :). Welcome back:) was glad to see ur comment on my post cos havent seen u in a while. thought u stay in lebanon got extended or something.

Sita said...

;) thanks blue ice, I hope so.
Hey Fonz... Nope hadn't extended... some phase I guess. will get pics tomorrow. Have to go grab coffe soon too. cool?

Anonymous said...

coffee sounds great but if we go to costa am taking a bottle with me ;)

Rampurple said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! nawaret el blogosphere world!