Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back to Kuwait.

It's more like back to work too. I'm in my office, it doesn't feel quite right, I think I shoud've stayed in Montreal. I also didn't receive one of my luggage yet, British Airways forgot my luggage in london On my way to Montreal, and now well On my way to Kuwait too. Still waiting for it, All my shoes are in there. Montreal was amazing though, seeing all my friends was the best part, hanging around with my brother and sister was the other best part. But khallas back to routine, and I'm in with full energy. Back on my diet, back to the gym, and back to STUDYING! My CFA is in December, and this time I have to Pass it! So started studying yesterday for like an hour, nothing much but I am getting myself into the mood again. I have to do 2 study sessions a week if I want to be able to finish all the material. So :S wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:S ... CFA where are you doing it gurlie?

And welcome back :) .. it is good to have a vacation every now and then, i am waiting to get mine, i really miss my friends from back home and i really do want to go back there and hang around with them

Sita said...

Thanks, I'm sure yours will be amazing too.
And Yes CFA.. December exam is in Abu Dhabi, So i'll be taking it there. June exams can be taken in Kuwait. I hate it though.... SO much studying :(

Fonzy said...

Welcome back and best of luck:)

CFA, huh? so ur also a finance person. Was actually thinking of working on it, but no time. Is it tough?

Sita said...

Thanks Fonzy.... yes I'm also a finance person... :P still trying to figure me out. The CFA is hard... very tough actually, this is the second time a sit for the exam, hopefully my chances are better this time around. If you have to time to study for it, I would at least suggest you try. if you need any help on making your decision let me know.