Thursday, August 03, 2006

Superman Returns

I just saw the movie at Fanar, I'm not sure if I liked it or not. I think I was expecting it to be much better, in turms of I don't know Lois and Superman, and Maybe see Clark a little more, I think LEX was playing a bigger role then anyone else at this point. Oh and I could'nt stand that women with LEX or her DOG, or the Dog that was eating the dog... I don't know the whole parts with LEX were just too weird. Thought I must say, Lois's Son, loved how that turned out! And he's a cute boy, so I want to see more of him in the Future. If they ever go that far. All in all I rate the movie, 5/10. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Fonzy said...

laa ya sita... haram 5/10 is too little. what about the graphics and effects? ok as a story, i would give it a 6/10 but the effects... 10/10.. they were incredible. My favorite part was the beginning, the plane scene, really that was the "return of superman" and what a return it was:) If you didnt tell by now, Im a huge superman fan:)

Sita said...

lol, yes I can tell, but I don't know, the effects for me where a little weird, simply because none were close to be slightly realistic, I mean I know it's superman, but for example, when he's flying, he's so freaking stiff, why! and the plane didn't need to amortise that way! lol. But the Bullet in the eye! nice. ok i can push it to 6/10 because of he eye.

Fonzy said...

lol... well ofcourse it wont be realistic, so u cant expect anything to be realistic. I mean its enough that nobody recognizes him just cos he wears the glasses:) As for flying, ofcourse he is gonna be stiff, he is not gonna wiggle and stuff while dancing:) hehe.. the bullet was the best part:D heik MAJOR "pink elephants flying" typa shit:P Well at least I got u to go up to a 6:D