Monday, February 05, 2007

Balancing life.


I know I'm not posting much, But I thought tonight I'd write something about my life, or more specifically about the way I am when it comes to certain things in life. I was having coffee with some friends, when someone said; I'm very contradictory, among other things. In any case, I thought I would try to talk a little about how I try my best to balance things out in life.
We spend every day, learning something new, discovery something new, whether it being about the way ppl do business on the other side of the planet, or something new about a friend's personality or anything really. Life is just about taking things around you and knowing how to appreciate them. Personally, I tend to sometimes be very disconnected, and the next day very emotional, I can be very hyper and then very calm. I'm actually full of contradictions. But I take them and I appreciate them. See there isn't one person on earth that is the same as the other, and there isn't anyone that is better then the other. There are just people that enjoy everything they go threw in life. And my contradictions, keep my life interesting. Today I feel like a green Apple, Tomorrow, I'm not sure I will like it so much. But so what!, I mean I will enjoy the apple today and tomorrow I'll enjoy something else. But keep in mind, I entertain these contradictions, when they don't affect my life in drastic ways, and don't affect ppl around me in drastic ways. When someone stops, thinks, and takes a decision in life, You have to think of everything, and these contradictions within you, make you capable of taking the right decision, so I entertain them, but I try my best to only entertain them at my expense, and not at the expense of others. On a more serious note, the most amazing thing about these contradictions, is that I have the ability to feel different kinds of things for one same thing, and the balancing act of it, is what I enjoy the most. Its the moment I was able to feel it all and then find my peace and appreciate it. It can be about changing jobs, changing countries or changing the color of your room. Finding the balance is amazing, but going threw the contradictions, is what makes it something to remember. In any case, I will not bore you more with this issue. But I wish you all to tilt one way then all the way to the other, and eventually find your balance. Even if you balance and imbalance every single day. At the end of the day all that matters is good energy around you. Good karma, and eventually a content and happy life. Night everyone!

5 comments:

Fonzy said...

i totally agree. having different feelings on different issues kills the routine a person lives in their everyday life. u experience new things every day and u grow with them only to become a more knowledgable person.

Btw, green apple is my favorite apple:P

Sita said...

:P I prefer the red.

Fonzy said...

LOOL looks like a trend of defying me is happening here :P

Anonymous said...

sita i could really really really relate to this post... u have given me something to think about.

Anonymous said...

Intresting :)